Silenseed is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company that is developing proprietary RNA interference (RNAi)-based cancer drugs and delivery systems designed to effectively penetrate and treat malignant solid tumors. The company’s novel drugs, used together with the new delivery system, the LODER™ (LOcal Drug EluteR), have the potential to be one of the most highly effective treatments for solid tumor cancers. Diseases that currently are included in the company’s pipeline are pancreatic cancer, prostate cancer and certain brain cancers.
We Always Ask Ourselves – What is the Benefit for the Patient?
So, to convert RNAi to novel drugs that answer the question at various levels, we:
- Encourage a multi-disciplined way of thinking
- Communicate directly with each other
- Strive for innovation. Our ‘box’ is all that happens in and out of-the-box
- Develop and maintain a professional and personal relationship with all participants in a project
We Believe in Values:
- Fairness to each other and everyone with whom we come into contact with
- Encouragement between ourselves and with our partners
- Dedication, diligence and commitment
We Believe in our People and Their: